Green Distillation Technologies Corporation Limited (GDT) is an unlisted Australian public company. Since it began in 2009 with its start-up and pre-revenue phases, GDT has been financially sustained by government grants and investments from loyal shareholders. (Its three foundation directors are shareholders as well.)
GDT has achieved a breakthrough with its end-of-life tyre recycling technology. We want to help shrink the global problem of ELT tyre-related pollution and make a sustainable circular economy for the rubber tyre industry. We are ready to expand our operations throughout Australia.
Why invest in GDT?
There’s a bright financial future in green technologies, and GDT is at the forefront of ELT-recycling.
- Tyre disposal is on the radar of governments, industry and investors
- End-of-life tyre numbers are still increasing; disposal rate for tyres continues to rise
- GDT’s proprietary technology is protected by strict confidentiality / IP documentation
- Safe and predictable numbers; ELTs received each month, value and storage costs are consistent
- Offtake commodities are ready for sales and distribution.
- GDT is ready to expand operations
As such, GDT welcomes investment from people who care about making all that a reality. But due to regulatory restrictions on unlisted public companies, GDT can only accept direct investments from sophisticated investors.
If you require clarification on this, please contact us or your financial adviser.